Full course description
This mini-course features one asynchronous and two synchronous sessions that demonstrate and engage participants in practicing approaches to teaching eliciting and interpreting student thinking.
- Session 1 (asynchronous): Available Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- Session 2 (synchronous): Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 3:00-4:30 p.m. EST
- Session 3 (synchronous): Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 3:00-4:30 p.m. EST
Registration deadline: Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Please read the information below before you complete your registration.
This mini-course is a part of the Introduction to Practice-Based Teacher Education Virtual Learning Series. You may register for the entire virtual learning series, or you may proceed with registering for one or more mini-courses or webinars in the virtual learning series.
The following webinars and mini-courses are required and must be completed before taking this mini-course:
- Eliciting and interpreting student thinking: An Introductory Webinar
- Introduction to Practice-Based Teacher Education Mini-Course
This mini-course is a prerequisite for the following webinars and mini-courses in the virtual learning series:
- Using the Learning Cycle to Teach Leading a Group Discussion Mini-Course
- Simulated Student Interaction Mini-Course
This mini-course will be available on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. EST. On Monday, February 8, 2021, you will receive an email at the address you provide us at registration from LaTisha Ballard (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for accessing this mini-course.
Add the start of this mini-course to your calendar: